. ili: Keyboard!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Keyboard!


Woots~!
Finally I can type happily!
No more On-Screen Keyboard! *Tata dear OSK!* xD
I'm using laptop actually *Second hand >.<
and it's keyboard can't function well as I told you on my one & only post during April 2010!
teeheehee..
Now it looks freaking wierd when I put another keyboard on my laptop's keyboard!
xD
I have keyboards fyi! xDDD
Let them be jealous xDDD

Sometimes, everything is not perfect
Just like us..
We're not perfect..
but we have to be glad.. appreciate.. etc.. !
Alright3!
Tomorrow is a school day and I've to get a lot of rest! xD
Until next time, keyboard!>.<

Wow.. I'm so excited about the new keyboard!
I didn't feel sleepy at all eventhough it is 12.49AM right now..
=w=
Keyboard make me crazy!
hahaha!

5 comments:

ili said...

Aww! schoolday! I want to study but I'm always sleepy in the middle of the class! what should I do? eat some sweets? Can I? Will I? Aww..!

Wan Perlis said...

like this picture

ili said...

Glad to know that Wan.. but I didn't drew that.. I searched it on google Dx

Emma said...

de que anime es? about what anime is?

ilishaheera said...

Sorry, I don't know .-.