. ili: Macaroni Soup.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Macaroni Soup.

Rona Roni Makaroni.. teeheehee..!

2nd May- About food again! xD An Italian food~ slurp! Macaroni soup!
Here, I got the recipe from recipes.lovetoknow.com

Ingredients for Macaroni Soup Recipe
  • 1 quart brown soup stock.
  • 1/4 cup macaroni, broken in half-inch pieces.
  • Salt.
  • Pepper.

Instructions

  1. Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until soft.
  2. Drain and add to stock heated to boiling-point.
  3. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. Spaghetti or other Italian pastas may be substituted for macaroni.

There.. simple recipe, eh? Go try it someday xD
But I bet my mom cooks it better..!
More spicy.. woohoo..!


5 comments:

ili said...

Woots..! the image is so large & can't fit my blog xD I set it in medium size actually.. Dx

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

WOW..nice..look yummy...
^^..hehex..

ili said...

go make 1 for you..^^

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

Hehex...want so..but too bad....><!!
I dunnoe how to cook..!!POOR GIRL..
"cant live w/o mum."

ili said...

same2 here la!