. ili: Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa

Woots
I'm posting about football o.O?
*I don't really watch it*
But, I have a friend that supports Netherlands so much
To me.. Netherlands? Oh.. cool.. ORANGES!!! xD

To bad they're lost to Spain
Red is awesome.. Mostly, all red team will always be the winner
Why..? Red means brave, strong, encourages maybe x3

Btw, I'm so attracted about the Octopus thingy that has become a World Cup sensation.
Paul, the "psychic" octopus with a perfect prediction record!
Paul even decided Spain will win the football World Cup for the first time in their history.


Paul, show me your best shot x3

Uruguayan, Don't grill him please xDDD

"Rawrrrrrrr!" xP

*Bet that my friend is freaking frustrated right now...*
Cool down, It's just a game by the way :)

10 comments:

ili said...

Where can I get a Paul for myself!?
I want one!!!
RAWRRRR!!!
xD

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

-Muntah-
Gelinia..!!!
Get it off..!!!NO!!!ArRRrrrrrr!!!!!!!

ili said...

"Todays Special Menu; Uruguayan Grilled Octopus." x333

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

congrats to spain..^^

ili said...

Yeah.. :)

syaf said...

paull...i hate u

syaf said...

benarkan ili...ataw sekadar ingin menyejukan hati uncle...heheheh

cik endang jual paru,
oh aku terharu :)

can ili be akmal? said...

paul sedap dimakan..hehe

syaf said...

benar...trimas trimas dari kami sekeluarger

Yaya said...

ramai benor org tak suka paul..hihi..org spain sure syg ngan paul ni..waalaupun dah bersara tapi ramai kaki judi yg berebut2 nak curi paul