. ili: MSU Neck Tag
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, July 31, 2010

MSU Neck Tag

23rd July 2010, Friday.

I don't know how to explain much about this
But I'm so happy to received their neck tag
Actually, they came to my school and gave a talk about Resume
Lucky draw time, as usual; I'll never be chosen as the lucky one *I don't know why and I don't want to know why xP It's all about probability, I think!

But that day, my wish was granted
I kept on saying that I want that neck tag so much
*I was kidding actually and I never hope that i'll get one for myself
But who knows..

Lookie, no touchie! XP

But I was called to came infront with other two guys before I got that neck tag
We were interviewed *as if
I was the first candidate *great!
Can't help myself but shaking =w=
Embarrassing moment I'll forget for sure XP
Hope so..

Heyyy.. What is so important about that neck tag?
Why do I want it so badly?
o.O

1 comment: