. ili: Taman Negara, Teluk Bahang, Pulau Pinang
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Taman Negara, Teluk Bahang, Pulau Pinang

25th July 2010, Saturday.

Counseling club organized a trip to national park
Teachers incharged ; Cikgu Aziz, Cikgu Suri and Cikgu Zul *ehem3 XP
We were late actually
So, I filled the free time waiting for other members by walking around the school with my friends!
Here!!! We even 'visited' the school's dorm xP


What? Take a look from outside only.. at a glance only!


Ehem3 Cikgu Zul
He drove Aisyah, Mimi, Siew Yin and me to the national park
He's a new counseling teacher; very nice and polite person.
He looks greater if you see him in person xP
Sometimes, he look alike Aizdean; the singer. (at a certain angle only) (:


We've arrived! Wee~ Not a very long journey.


Nice car!!! 007 Teeheehee.. nice number.. I love odd numbers!


Click this image and read information about the Weather Forecasting Wood!


Waa.. Ooi! So enjoy aaa! Location; near Wakaf 5 as I remembered.


So artistic! Ahahaha! Tsk3.. awesome shoes of mine ( The nicest one of course)


Teluk Bahang Dam. Went there too on our way back. The level decreased!

That's all since I have no mood.. kinda.. >:(
I'm so mad right now.. Where is the symbol to set my words to be in the center line? =w=

3 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

Sorry for resizing the exclusive photo to a smaller one XPPP Exclusive, remember? XPPP

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

waa..harap2 sampai jgk kt penang suatu ari 6ti..

Ili Shaheera said...

Mai3.. toksah malu toksah segan xP