. ili: Treasure Hunt
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Treasure Hunt

16 July 2010
Treasure Hunt A.K.A Amazing Race!
This is one of the activities organized by my school for the Thailand's student from Pichai Rattanakhan School, Ranong.
Hope I spelled it correctly!
Btw, I was not there for the real date of Amazing Race; 29th July 2010.
I'm incharged (voluntary) during the rehearsal.. only ( :
To bad can't communicate with those Siamese! xP
My Sixth Former school!
Check point 10! This is Dataran P. Ramlee!
Form one students*
What? Blue's Clues? XP

Luckily I made an eye contact with those Siamese from Phuket.
26th July 2010 - They visited our Library; Kutub Khanah Tunku.
I was there too, practising librarian tasks; Shelving, Key-in data, Wrapping books, Sweeping[?] xP
As a conclusion, They are cute *Both gender* x3