. ili: Workshop Day
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Workshop Day

Today, 8.ooAM until 3.00PM
Librarians organized a workshop day for probationers
A briefing about proccessing stuffs in Library.
After lunch, (we ate Nasi Kandaq ooo! Thanks kak Ummul) XP
Kak Ummul is a Permanent Librarian
We sat for theory test; the confirmation test to be in BOSlib
(BOSlib - Board of Student Librarians)
There's a shelving a processing [Chopping, Sticking envelope and wrapping] test too!

Here, Some history about my school library

The library of my school was opened on 29th December 1969, Monday by our first Prime Minister; Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj (He's an old free). He's the one came up with the idea of building a library and he even donated RM 100 000 for the construction. That's why la the school named the library 'Kutub Khanah Tunku' as a way of repaying back his kindness.
(Kutub Khanah means library).

Before the construction of Kutub Khanah Tunku, The school actually had a library dah.. built on 1955 at the present bandroom and called as Pinhorn Memorial Library. 11 years later, the library was moved to the Sixth Form block, I don't know why la then four years later, Kutub Khanah Tunku existed.

I don't know why this is so important but I think.. we should appreciate these people; Mr. Lee Yin Siong; the engineer, Mr. Chua Hung Jooi; the architect and Ili Shaheera; the not permanent yet librarian of Kutub Khanah Tunku.
UHUHUHUHUK XPPP

"On the launching of the library that day, Tunku also revealed a portrait of himself as a gift to the library."
Brilliant! I saw that portrait at the Tunku's corner but didn't feel like capturing a photo of it! Tsk3.. I don't even snap a photo of Kutub Khanah Tunku. =w=

Back to the workshop day,
I'm kinda happy and tired at the same time..
Ya la.. almost seven hours spent there!
Most exciting part is Ice Breaking la.
Memorized so many name in one day!
Read aa..
There's four group; A, B, C and D.
I'm in group C and the members;
Nelson, Kerry, Shin Ye, Regina, Vivian, Anggapan, Enthu, Meena, Harayini, Mot, Daniel, ? [forgot already], nyanyuk da] and me.

Ahh, tired to write, just see the photo taken by me la, Okay! :3


Ice Breaking! Cakk! Quickly SHOUT the name of the person at your back! xP


Colour if badges.. It's different for Head Librarian and Deputy Head Librarian, Exco and Duty Leaders, Assistant Duty Leaders and Librarians.


Woah.. Who can shelve these books back to where it belong?! *points at you*


Wrapping etc.. >o< Aaahhh.. 2 books for 15 minutes? -suicides-


Waa.. So cool aa.. theory test!


Figure 1 : Unidentified fingers and Anggapan.


Figure 2 : Unidentified fingers (again) and unidentified person. UHUHUHUK! XP


Figure 3 : No more unidentified fingers.. I ate it already! xP Here, from the left, Discipline Master, Assistant Discipline Master, IT Officer and Head Librarian of Kutub Khanah Tunku years 2010 (: Zoom in this photo and you'll see an unidentified leg.. it's Footballer's leg! I don't know his name la xD

Hope I'll be chosen to be a librarian..
Monday is the day
I'll check out the BOSlib board and see whether there's my name or not
Wish me all the best, readers! (:

9 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

Tired to continue, the fox keep on stucking as I upload a big size photo xDDD

syaf said...

just wanna saya i'm a librarian since form 1 until form 5....ngee miss that moment meh,

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

I hate to post comment at your blog...
I almost post for several times..but no one of it can post up..i hate this when it happen..
just change to the first one..
This is hard to post...
I hate it...
I wrote long long long comment on the fist and secong times..but cant post up...ar...make me noo mood to post any more...

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

*second

Ili Shaheera said...

Haiiizzzz :I

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

All the best Ili..
and yeah..why its so hard to pst comment in ur pist..however i love to komen2..~ngee~

Ili Shaheera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ili Shaheera said...

Thanks Fatin, I've made it and.. I've changed my commenting system already x3

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

thanx to Ili too..hehe..dah boleh mengomen..^__^