. ili: Happy Born-day!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Born-day!

5th August,
Thursday,
My younger sister's born-day! x3


Wee~ Her birthday present! I thought it was a real cake.. there's a chocolate cake's smell too! Oh my my.. who created this brilliant cute and yummy thing?! Me want one!!! Rawr!

*I didn't gave her any gift..
Boooooo to me!
xD
To me, a sincere wish is everything!

So, go mark your calander with RED marker pen on 10th November!
I'm waiting for my wishes!
xP

The waiter;
Sha.

8 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

My adik kandung okay! Me no play play one with angkat2 punya adik.. xP

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

==,..
i will not remember that day...hehex..XD..

Ili Shaheera said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Dx

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

its really look like a real cake...yummy..nasib baik hari nie x puase lagi..klau x confirm makin lapar..

✖ღCuTe..ღ。。ღ雪碧ღ。。,,✖ said...

hehex...
luckly i have seen before the cake..
although i want it so much..but my mom say dont buy something that is useless to ourself..
So..just can see but cant buy..
But...since that day..this is the first time i re-see again this cake..
Yummy..
Haiyo..how i cant forget(although i always forget)..your birthday always join with one of my friend birthday..
Nak lupa pun susah..sad..
><...

Ili Shaheera said...

Aha! Selamat berpuasa yew, Fatin!
Kaoru, if you feel it's useless to buy, snap a photo of it da la x3 so that you can see it again and again! Your friend birthday!? Atoyaiii.. your friend is my friend too ma.. huga3! xD

nina ynaduff said...

yummmy...i lyk...^^

Ili Shaheera said...

You like it? You like it? Take it, smell it, taste it xDDD