. ili: Shaolin Wushu
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shaolin Wushu

14th August, Saturday.

My friend; SY and I went here;


PERSATUAN SUKAN CHIN WOO WANITA ..^^..

Objective? Finding the tailor of Wushu's uniform
Epic Failed..
The tailor located somewhere else!
Aww.. 'Random Lee' gave us wrong information
Oops? Random? Lee!?
*Moves randomly*


Infront of the Chin Woo's building.. nice ea..

We'll search for the tailor next month..
At a very special date..
7th September..
Hope we'll made it..
I don't want to wear Rangers uniform..
Someone said that it look alike Pyjamasss xDDD
Plus, I don't have the scarf..

So we went to my mom's office
Opish Ummi! Yayyy~
Lookie, what I've found at the office..


Looks like Habbo.. isn't it? I don't play Habbo actually.. looks boring.. Oops? Sorry Habbo-er! xP
Btw, Can you see that? unidentified fingers.. againnn >w<

That's all..
I still can't believe that I've joined Shaolin Wushu
Teeheehee


Source : Google Images.
Better watch out!
Watchaaa! XP
I'll be a dead meat if I do this tricks Dx

The one and only Wushu Malay girl;
Sha.

5 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

Masuk Puteri Islam suda..
Tunas Puteri suda..
Tae Kwon Do suda..
Pandu Puteri suda..
xDDD

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

belajar wushu ke..waow..

Ili Shaheera said...

Sha slalu lambat p aktiviti dia.. ahahaha xD

✖ღLiFe-ღ✖ said...

Like always!!~~^^..

Ili Shaheera said...

Better late than never la kawan xD Aiks.. no thanks for Diyana's link ka?! Dx Aww