. ili: Shaolin Wushu's AGM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shaolin Wushu's AGM

13th August 2010,
Friday,
Time : 12.ooPM - 1.00PM,
Venue : 4B.

So..
It's an AGM..
Annual General Meeting for Shaolin Wushu 2010/2011.
When I step into the class, I saw lots of Chinese guys
Where's Malay guys?
Where's girls? xD
I saw only 1Indian boy and 1Malay girl(me) xDDD
Others? Chinese girls and guys xD
I felt left out.. Aww Dx
But nvm.. I'm a friend of the Shaolin Wushu's president for the year of 2009/2010 okay?; 'Random Lee!'
Oops? xD
Need not to feel scared anymore (:


Source : SY.
"Hello Sha cyg, i luv u" typed president to me. Oops? Ahahaha! Tak ade laaa..


Source : SY.
This is the new comittee members of Shaolin Wushu for 2010/2011. Can you see/read it? Teeheehee need not to concern so much, my name was not written over there.. Aww xDDD


Source : SY.
Say hello to our new president; Benjamin! He's giving his speech.
-Yawns- Oops? Kidding! xD
-Drolls-* :P


Source : SY.
Zoom in at the middle person.
I met him at my first day at school. He's with other two guys(not those guy in the photo) talked to SY, Qi and me at that day. We were so newbie that time. I called them as a footballers as I can't say their name. I didn't remember actually. xD. Why footballers? Because they love to play football! xD

Did you notice something?
The middle person; footballer..
Looks like somebody
WHO?!
LEE HYUK JAE! or better known by his stage name EUN HYUK!


Source : Google Images.
See? Told you! Same2 isn't it? Teeheehee


Source : Google Images.
"Eunhyuk, is a Korean dancer, rapper, presenter, song writer, and occasional actor. He is a member of the large band Super Junior, in which his position in the group is the lead rapper and one of the four lead dancers. To prevent confusion with famous Korean comedian Lee Hyeok-jae, he decided to use the name 'Eunhyuk', meaning "Silver". He is often called "BEJEWELED" or "the Jewel Guy" because of this choice of stage name and "the Dancing Machine." -Wikipedia.

This one is Lee Hyeok Jae!

Source : Google Images.

But lately, I'm more interested at Yesung..
Why? Because I got two friends that look alike him..^^
Who? They are; Jeff and Aril.
Oops? xD

Source : Google Images.
"Kim Jong-woon (born August 24, 1984), better known by his stage name Yesung, is a Korean pop singer and occasional actor. He is one of the four lead vocalists of the super boy band Super Junior. He was once a radio host for his own radio program, M.I.R.A.C.L.E for You, which ended its broadcast in September 2007. His stage name Yesung (Hanja: 藝聲) is translated to "art-like voice" and is derived from the phrase "예술가의 성대", meaning "vocal chords of an artist." -Wikipedia.

P/S; SY, sorry.. I have to put one of Super Junior members in this post..
So that I can proof that the Footballer really look alike Eun Hyuk!
Yays~..^^
Oops, not one.. but two.. should be three! Baru cukup syarat! xD
Who's going to be the third one ea? 'You Tube' maybe? xDDD

Yesung's fan;
Sha.

6 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

Until today I still don't know the Footballer's name.. Dx Aww

Ili Shaheera said...

I see! 24th August was my 2nd and last UP2 and... YESUNG'S BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO! XD 4th April is Eun Hyuk's birthday x3

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

omg..luv suju

Ili Shaheera said...

Samaa aaa~ xD

✖ღLiFe-ღ✖ said...

==..is totally different..
why??IS REALLY TOTALLY DIFFERENT...Pls...
-sick-AGAIN..

Ili Shaheera said...

-gives you MC-