. ili: Shupin Raya
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shupin Raya

28th August 2010,
Saturday,
Venue : Bukit Jambul Shopping Complex.

Shopping time!
Hari Raya is approaching!
Yays~!

BOSlib annual dinner is around the corner too..
Ouch.. as a dedicated and enthusiastic GMO; General Maintainence Officer,
I, Sha HAVE to worry much things..
xD Such as; decorations of the dinner etc.
Aaa~ I'm not a great leader.. just a good follower >x<

Here, for table deco? Flowers~~
Went to KAMDAR with Ummi!
Bunch of flowers...
Boleh jadi gila o mai sini..



Oops? Shupin rayakah ini?
Lalalalala~
xD


Shoes anyone? Ahax!


Let's count Malaysian flag.. yays...? Dx
Guess whose car is that?
The one.. that's so patriotic? x3
Ehem3

Btw, shopping made me tired..
Ouch..! my handphone counted that I've walked 8000+ steps
3000 for shopping on Friday..
5000 for Saturday!
Now I still can feel my muscle pain until today...
But it feels so good (:

Woots?!

It's me, Sha! Teeheehee
Gwa kacak
Ada bantahan?
xDDD

The kacak;
Sha.

4 comments:

Ili Shaheera said...

Datuk K punya isteri pon ada tudung corak itu okay? Cemburu tak? Teeheehee.. yaysss~~~ x3

Ili Shaheera said...

Oops, that car.. Ummi punya taw! Yays! x3

Fatin Mardhiyyah said...

hoho..the kacak girl..

Ili Shaheera said...

Yea..? May I help you..? x3