. ili: Deko Bersama Ely
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Deko Bersama Ely

Friday, September 24, 2010.
Persatuan Pelajar Islam's room.

Decorating day!
Teeheehee.. Deko bersama Ely xD
It suppose to be Deko bersama Eric!
-sings his song- xD
Lupa lirik sudah, Pak Nil x3

Main objective of deco thingy?
For celebrating Eid Mubarak!
Coming soon!!! :D


The crews' bags.. Which one is mine? :3


I love to draw.
So I sketched something on the board..
Something related to Eid?


What say you? xD



Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslims out there~



Credits to my aunty Mama.. I copied her style of decorating envelope at the wall! Something look alike this.. xD

It took hours to finished the deco..
But the time spent was worth it!
Look what I saw at the school's field when I was walking back home!!!


Foreign's students! Whiteman? xDDD Okies.. football! Go, go, go whitey!!! Eh? xP

The brave and true;
Sha.

2 comments:

haNnmEan said...

omg..love that pink one!

Ili Shaheera said...

Haiizzz.. perempuan.. biasa~ xD