. ili: EPIC FAIL
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

EPIC FAIL

12th September 2010,
Sunday,
Veneu : Queensbay Mall and Kinah's house

Yana and me.
We went to Qb at the first place.
Just walk around and chit chatting.


Waiting for the bus to go to Kinah's house. Beraya!!! xD The bus, not as rapid as it's name at all. Pft!


My first bus ticket. I AM SO EXCITED! >.<


Walking to Kinah's house. I AM SO DIZZY! Me "There's an earthquake!" Yana =w= "Maybe because it's the 1st time you used Rapid" xDDD


Owh.. bed of beds! -Glomps- I AM SO TIRED of walking D;


Another shop that made me want to stop my journey xD z.Z


The red box. That's a famous tuition centre. BOOKHARI. Hari2 buku.. buku333..


IKR. I AM SO FAMOUS. xP


At last!!!
Made it to Kinah's house!
It's a long journey to the North xD
I'm exhausted!


Polok semua! Aribaaa! xD


Nasi impit. Compulsory food during eid!

The famous;
Sha.

xDDD

No comments: