. ili: My Dearest Dear~
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Dearest Dear~

14th September 2010,
Tuesday,
11AM,
Queensbay Mall.

Dear Elly, Yana and me went there! xD
Missed Dear so much.
Eventhough we didn't message and meet much after done schooling,
You're always in my mind and heart ( :

Walid sent me there..
Argh.. Motorcycle!
Rosak tudung den xD

Control macho!


IDK her. She just sat next to us. Suddenly. If I was her.. I'll rather stand.. Can't she see? three people is enough on the bench.. but it's okay.. Let her read peacefully..


Inside the cinema. We're the first 5 to came in I think.

Done with the movie,
We went to the bean..
Mr. Bean?!.. xD


My main point; See the arrow. That's a mini album of my Dear with his loved one. Aww ( :

Back to the Bean..

Pft! It's another Bean! xDDD

Rowan Atkinson's fan;
Sha.

2 comments: