. ili: Now, that is RAYA!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Now, that is RAYA!

13rd September 2010,
Monday,
2PM - 7PM,
Veneu : Sheila's house, Dear Elly' house,
Lin's house & Lia's neighbour's house xDDD

Al-Kisah..
Maka tersebutlah kisah..
Taib..
xD

Jujum beraya sakan! xD
Today went to Sheila's house.
Her mom is so sporting.
Her mom is my mom too.
Back off! xD

Look what she've made for me! xDDD



Red box; Kuih Bangkit. Great! Tersembur, tersedak den mamam ini.


Owwiee.. how cute! -Noms..noms..noms!!!-


Attention, Sheila's now owned by me. Look at her ring! Mahai, okay?

Ouchs!
Farah, Yana and me ish late!
Let's go to the next house!
Strawberry Shortcake! xDDD


Dear Elly made this. As I remember. As fine as her ( : ilysm!

Next destination?
L I N
xD

I saw this while walking to her house

It was a handwriting. Seriously, NICE!


The cookies. Tasted it all. It's a must xD


Her neighbour's fish. Pft! It really loves to head banging. Passion on metal music maybe.

Lia's house was our last place to visit xD


Argh! Cookies again! Seranggg! xD


The playground.

Not long after that, We sent Yana to the playground.
Her dad will be waiting over there.
Sambil menyelam, minum ayaq!
Apo laei? Maennn! xD Hik.. hik!
JK JK JK


Pity you, Jokers. Being left on the road. Find a better job next time.

Suddenly,
Lia's neighbour called her to come in.
Me "Lia.." -shiny eyes-
Lia "If I go, you go"
xDDD
True friend effect! xD


Who wonders.. this was the truely last destination xD


Cookies again? She's so famous! xD

The main dish, yums me! XD


Cookies hunter;
Sha.

2 comments:

haNnmEan said...

yea..wanna makan2 byk lagi maa..

Ili Shaheera said...

Sila3.. braces lenyap nanti, jangan salahkan Sha aw xD