. ili: Party of 6R3
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Party of 6R3

Friday, September 24, 2010

Yeah it's a party of us the 6R3!
I forgot whether the 6A3 joined us or not..
Pft! I should not update my blog to late!
I'm a short term memory lost person..
Eh!?

We celebrated our day.. eh?
And for the birthday girls too.. eh?!
Look.. look.. look..
I can't type much..
Can recalls good..


Yummy huh? -wipes your saliva- tahan sikit, tahan sikit! xD


Oh, I thought Mimi and Shu Yi?! Uh oh! Shu Yi! She going to left the school.. so we celebrated her farewell too x3 I'm gonna missed your puppy! ( :


From the left, Arif, Kochi, Shahrul and Zaki.. Zaki alone!? Hey, where's Erdi!? xD


Can't imagine the future risks.. xD


Drawing at the white board.. I prefer paper xD

The 6R3;
Sha.

No comments: