. ili: MAMA, iLove you!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MAMA, iLove you!



So, it's another MAMA that i'm posting about.
Idk much about this
I just signed up that website to vote for FT Island in Best Dance Performance
And ended up voting for EpikHigh in Best Rap Performance too
I did this because of my friend, Dianza ( :
Dianza, sila terharu sekarang!
xD


^FT ISLAND


^EPIKHIGH


^SUPER JUNIOR


^SHINEE

Korean e.e I just knew SuJu and SHINee
And it's because of the way they dance; CUTE!!!
Rawr!

Don't ask me about Korea..
I'm just interested more into them since this August..
So i'm new :P Boo!

Eun Hyuk's girlfriend(As if);
Sha.

7 comments:

Daz Dianza said...

auwwww....
ok now da terharu glee2.
thanks ili.
*sobs2*

Chansy said...

Oh..GOd..i just want to faint...Eunhyuk's girlfriend..there will be thousand of girl fans come from nowhere and kill you up..!!
But then nice picture you had..love..it...^^..

Ili Shaheera said...

Thankies, IKR! Ahahahahahahaha! That's why I wrote that ss if i'm Eun Hyuk's girlfriend. Safety precautions! xD Btw, I can't find nice picture for Epik High Y^Y

Chansy said...

hehex...
4 picture on top..i just know 3..for the second picture...erm..i dont know..

Ili Shaheera said...

My bro introduced me to them.. They said Hi to me.. I replied back hey.. Ahahahahahha :P

Chansy said...

??Huh??==..

Ili Shaheera said...

It's a song! Jay Park! Beautiful Girls xDDD