. ili: Round Island
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Round Island

Time : 11AM - 4PM.
Venue : Around KOMTAR

Perangin Mall
Okies.. I've waited for Chansy at the McD's ice cream stall
I'm so scared.. but i'm already 18 years old..
Acted like I was so cool and did't fear anything
Buat muka kering ..
After I've dried all my face, Chansy came xD

1st Avenue
Chansy and me went there at the first place
It's still empty.. it's new.. so fresh.. so baby!
Queensbay rules! But something amazed me about 1st Avenue..
The escalator!!! So creative and wow..
Go there and you'll know!

Back to Perangin
We straight up to the cinema
Chatay Cineplexes.. IDK how to describe..
3 words; Congratulations, GSC Cinema! xDDD
Woots e.e That tall spectacles guy.. He's from my school..
I know him.. wow.. what a small world..
It's Pulau Pinang btw.. forgot about that :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont usual comment, but that was an excellent post. cheers!