. ili: 1st day of senior year
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st day of senior year

It was a rainy day...
NEW is in the air..
Obviously; NEWbies.. teeheehee!
They're so small.. cute >.<
Human beings are getting smaller year by year..
Salah siapa?
xD

1st assembly..
Pft! She 'shh'ed me!
The holy girl!
Shh was her 1st greet to me..
Wow...WTShh!

I saw..
New haircut.. everybody was
New earings.. my Chansy
New bags.. random
New class.. students
New form teacher.. gonna missed the past
New post.. hope it'll not burden me much
New MUET teacher.. coming soon actually
New times table.. new melody to memorize it then..
New new new
Onew..

Eh!? tiba2.. xD
Okay, saya tidak tergoda
Saya tidak tergoda
Saya tidak tergoda
Saya tidak tergoda
Saya tidak tergoda
Saya tidak tergoda
Eh!? xD

That Onew looks like dear..
Aww.. He said that he felt a bit lonely in his class..
Pft..!
I hope I can accompany him..
But the subjects didn't allow me to..
xDDD

♥ pa;
Sha.

4 comments:

Chansy said...

Holy Girl...hehex...
OMG..Onew Oppa...i thought is Key Oppa..

Ili Shaheera said...

Key.. looks the same, aite? Dam you, Google! I'm sure I've typed "Onew" xD

Chansy said...

Actually is hard to different it between Onew oppa and Key oppa..Becoz he wearing cermin mata..But I think is Onew Oppa...

Ili Shaheera said...

Let's talk about Taemin, can we? xD