. ili: Be prepared!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be prepared!

A very busy week.
Haiizzz..
I have to work hard and smart.. Dx

Teachers love to give a sudden test nowdays..
Scene 1, a teacher entered the class..
Teacher "Okay, keep all your notes. Take out a shit sheet of paper. I want to give a test"
Me o.O WTSheet... xD

Dengan bermukakan kering, gwa ajak pen gwa menari dengan asyiknya atas kertas itu.
Sekian, terima kasih cikgu. xD

So, I heard about FORMATIVE TEST too..
They gonna do it on Saturday >.<
Argh! Now I have no chance to burn the midnight oil xD
I have to BE PREPARED always!
Can I?
Apa kata surveyyy xD

Bunsen burner;
Sha.

3 comments:

Chansy said...

Woo..i like this post!!
Yes...Nowadays teacher LOVE to give test!!Having this kind of sudden test make my brain want to pecah into beberapa small pieces!!
I angry with this system!!every time i want to post a comment also hard than berak!!~~

Ili Shaheera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ili Shaheera said...

Otak you kalau buat ais kacang, sedap! xD