. ili: Camdek
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Camdek

Since I was a little girl, cewah..
Tak dak kecik mana aih..
Just, when I was in primary school until I reached the age of 15,
My homework always completed. Nicely.
Bangga beb.

From form 4 until now.. Duhhh..
Ketaq ja poei sekolah! Sebab? Kerja tak pernah nak siap.
Form 4 and 5. Science subjects. I can't make it.
I just hope I can understand. Epic Failed.
It's over already.

Form 6. Luckily I was in science stream for two months weeks if and only if. xP
Now until the end of 2011, I'm a arts stream's student. YAYS xD
But I still can't finish my homework eventhough there's no science subject 0.0
Why..
Oh Mier Gucci!
I AM SO MISSED THE OLD ME!!! D;

Yeah, today I look different. Sorta.
I'm working to finish the homeworks. Earlier than always.
Then my ummi(mother) said :
"Good."
IDK which expression I should make. So I said :
"Better keep my things back." Means I'll finish homeworks at midnight. xD
Ummi 0.0
ROFL

The conclusion is.. Camdek.
Sapa camdek sapa?
xDDD

The Camdeker;
Sha.

2 comments:

Chansy said...

Am i misunderstand you sentences or you wrote wrongly??
"Form 6. Luckily I was in science stream for two months"
I thought is only 2 week??!! 2 months??
"Now until the end of 2011, I'm a arts stream's student."
2011??End of 2011?? Belum lagi abis tahun nie pun!!

Ili Shaheera said...

Eh? 2 bulan di aliran sains? Maaf, patik terskema sebentar. xD