. ili: Favourite Memory
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Favourite Memory


Last Forever


Woohooo!
It's a Daily Outfit Competition on IMVU..
Theme; Favorite Memory.
I entered DOC around 5x in my life so far..
And I never listed on top 50 before..
Tsk! Now I'm so excited!

Nahhh.. eventhough i'm top 50 today..
Who knows the next day I might be kicked off to below than 100..
It's IMVU btw..
A game!
xD

I wish, I wish with all my heart to get the good ratings for pa and me xD

The phrase I wish, I wish with all my heart..
It's from a cartoon; Dragon Tales..
I looove it! I watched it when I was a young girl..



There.. Emmy and Max.. the main characters..
When they want to go to the dragon land,
They'll say :
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart.
They transport back to their world by saying :
I wish, I wish to use this rhyme to go back home until next time

Argh! xD
Missed those dragons! Especially the two headed dragon!
Two headed dragon with two colour and two gender!
I love the purple one; female.
She loves to say "Looove it!"
She's funny to.. xD

Hey! Dragon Tales and DOC?
Still related to favourite memory, aite?
xDDD

♥Mier;
Sha.

No comments: