. ili: Karnival Pengajian Tinggi Negara 2011
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, January 31, 2011

Karnival Pengajian Tinggi Negara 2011

Saturday, January 29, 2011.
Penang International Sports Arena (PISA)







Yays, a carnival! Pft =w=
I can't stand having people all around me.. Sesak der!
So my friend and I started walking around from right hand side.
The first booth was USM booth. Yays! My dream University! ( :

We kept moving and taking gaining gedik goodie bags from one booth to another!!! xD
Once my hands felt numb and I can't stand gaining more goodies,
I bumped to the president..
The president reminds us to return to the bus. Good!

I really should stop walking before my hands paralysed for the entire life!
Can imagine how many goodies I've colllected? xD
Please refer to the 3rd image above. xD
It's just the free gifts.
Not yet the pamphlets etc. xDDD

Yes, yes, yes, indeed fun.
Free gifts is fun! xD

Pokoknya, Ini karnivalkah atau pestakah? xD


Fun fair;
Sha.

No comments: