. ili: Prisoner of PFS
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Prisoner of PFS

WTPrisoner!?
Is there a jail?
Teeheehee..
Nah, I just felt like I was, today.
I've broke the Wednesday's rule.
Laws made to be broken, btw. Eh!? xD
Yea333.. "I would not do it again, I promise!"
Tsk! Missed my VB so much D;

Can't wait for the next Wednesday!
This is so exciting xD

Psst! I saw a junior passed out..
Perhaps that was the 1st experience for him to stand for quite a long time.
Be strong kiddy..
We still have lots of Wednesday on 2011!
xD

pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
My left hand hurts
Ouchs D;

The patient;
Sha.

6 comments:

Chansy said...

I dint saw that..When it happen??

Ili Shaheera said...

Duh? I'm just truely a good stalker or what? xD I thought you saw those prefects went chaos a while.. they handle the kid.. Even my captainn rushing to help them.. Didn't saw him walk next to our line? x3

Chansy said...

No...I dint saw anything.. Hmmm..

Ili Shaheera said...

Uh, oh! I saw the perfect prefect in your eyes.. oh my! xD

Chansy said...

No..no..no..no...u see fire in my eyes..!!

Ili Shaheera said...

I'm burnt xD