. ili: Sumatif Test
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sumatif Test


As I said, students of PFS will be sitting for sumatif formative test on Saturday!
Not all Saturday, okay!? gilak ka?
I'm kinda upset..
20 marks for PA (objective questions), surely gone by the wind. Eh? xD
I was not in the class that day. v.v
20 marks for PA (formative test), IKR I can't get all 20..
I AM SO CARELESS! D;

Do not mention about economy..
The first question was LOMPANG!
Gwa rasa macam nak lempang ja...
Agak2 a.. terus2 serbu lompang tak pakai helmet..
Maw rileks sat tanya a maksud MPC dulu ka.. apa ka..
Pergh...

BM laei dahsyat! Canggih beb! xD
We got the marks on the spot as soon as we've passed the paper 0.0
Oh..! During the test, there was a small spider loafing around my paper..
I drew a big spider to freak her out.. xD

Macam Plankton pon ada noh.. xD

Yeah, I freaked her.

But who knows, the most freaking thing today;
P R E F E C T
Aisya and me were walkatoning back to our class after the reccess
Suddenly, we bumped to a teacher. The one who always stay at the discipline room.
The teacher "Did you guard the hall during assembly last Monday?"
Aisya and me "Yes. But for the last year only"
The teacher "I'm gonna make both of you and the other two girls as a.. pre.. fect.."
Me "A what?"
The teacher "Prefect". He said slowly.
We was like 0.0 LALAT TEIK! AGAIN?
Arghhhhhhhhh Dx

Freaked out;
Sha.

3 comments:

Chansy said...

congrats!!I happy for you !!Hahahax....

Chansy said...

BTW..How you know that spider is HER...maybe is HE??

Ili Shaheera said...

Just felt like calling it as her. xD