. ili: Wiping
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wiping

Monday, January 10, 2011
Kutub Khanah Tunku

BOSLibs activity!
Yesterday was for group A only.
A part of beautifying library.
As usual, sweeping, mopping, ing ing ing..
an an an totemo daisuki...Doraemon~ Eh!? xD

I discovered that wiping is just everyone's favourite.
I wiped like a car's wiper..
Wiped spiders' web too..
Oopsie.. I really want to wipe them x.o
So, I did..
Boleh tahan kejam jugak ea diriku ini xD

Pft.. While doing those household chores,
I kept on searching any pathway to the tunnel..
Eh? Tunnel? xD
So I heard there's one at here..
Pft! It ghostbump me somehow..

I do believe that there's a tunnel..
From Kutub Khanah Tunku, to the Astaka..
Then it goes to principal's house and straight away to the hall..
From the hall, there's way to Padang Kota Lama..
Eh!?
Really?

Ghostbuster;
Sha.

No comments: