. ili: ilishasheera
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, February 28, 2011

ilishasheera

Terharu sat member sudi meluangkan masa menaip namaku. (Walaupun terdapat kesalahan ejaan kata nama khas).

Nahhh... ever since I'm a little girl, people never spells my name correctly. Normal phenomenon.
It is really an abnormal to me if someone 100% write my name and pronounce my name correctly (including the Walid for sure!) xD

Haiizzz.. Pity Mier...
I wonder whether you've memorized my name yet.. xD
All the best, ea! xD

Okies, about my friend from IMVU (based on the image above)
Her nickname is Sha too.
Same as mine.
Might as well as yours?!
Who knows!?
Brilliant... from now on, I'm gonna use my real name..
Honesty is the best policy.
Eh? Apa kaitan der... xD

Honey Star;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

6 comments:

Chansy said...

Hey..I pronounce correctly..!!Isn't mean that I'm abnormal??
Dont know for you but for me..All teacher already memorized my name!!
Ya..What is the related with honesty??

Ili Shaheera said...

You're so adorable perhaps xD
Honesty?! I just don't know! I'm trying to be me xD the real me! xD

Anonymous said...

Ili Shaheera xD -arif

Ili Shaheera said...

Sharifah kat depan dah lupa ea, Arif? xD

Anonymous said...

Sharipah??? Wot2 nice name xD

Ili Shaheera said...

IKR
...
HAHA!
Ci ka loong tocei tocei! xD