. ili: Cross Country
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cross Country

Youth Park, Pulau Pinang.

My school held a cross country today.
Yeah.. we really do crossed the country..
We need to 'cross' until the Waterfall too 0.0
The girls distance is 4 km but I don't think it is. Dx
But idc.. i'll run until I reached my goal!!! Top 20!
I kept on fighting even though I'm far behind.
"Go go go!!! Run run run!!!" >O<

And yeah! Goal reached!
I supposed to be the 11th.. but I just can't..
As I saw the finish line, my legs want to stop..
Because I just felt like rolling to it.. can't used my legs anymore xD
Bravo! Dayana and Aisya beat me! Ouchs!
13th place is okay than nothing, aite? xD


 Won soft drink for lucky draw and yeah! 13th Medal! ( :

"Nasi lemak!!!" Random peeps called me that =w=
Okies.. IKR.. My sport's house sells food for today..
I went around sixth form block to take order of it around this week..
Pity those form 1 to 5.. Sorry.. My bad..
Didn't made it to promote our Nasi Lemak to all of you.. Dx
-worships-

:D I'm just so happy today!
At last! I ran! I love to run!
-runs to Kedah- Eh!? xD

Chansy, Congratificatilationalism! 8th place! Woohoo!
You're a long distance runner!
I wish I'm more selfish..
I'll leave my friend and keep on running alone.
But I just can't! Friends are important and so are achievements! xD

Sirajuddin!!! Keep up the great work!!! Reach our goal!!!
DESTROY DEFEAT WU LIEN TEH! xD
As if.. xDDD
But hey! No pain, no gain.
So, lets hurt ourselves! xD
Sounds like suiciding.. WTEmo! xD

Lucky girl;
Sha.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

Chansy said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!CONGRAT FOR THE PRIZE!!ROLLING IS BETTER THAN FAINTING!!WHEN I RAN TOWARD TO THE OUTSIDE DOOR, I CAN HEARD YOUR SIRA HSE TEACHER--CIKGU HANIF SAID.."WEI..MANA SIRA NIE??LARI!!LARI!!P.RAMLEE DAH CROSS OVER SIRA NIE!!MANA SIRA NIE!!"
~CUTE~!!I THINK I LIKE THIS COUNTRY RUN!!ACTUALLY I ALSO..BUT I SUCCEED TO TROWN AWAY" FRIENDSHIP" AND GAIN WORTHSHIP FOR MY HSE!!
NICE N GOOD HSE!!
WIN MORE!!DEFEAT WU LIEN TEH N PINHORN!!

Chansy said...

IS 5KM NOT 4KM..

Ili Shaheera said...

When I ran near Cikgu Hanif, he shouted at me.. "Nampak saya baru nak lari!" xD

(",) said...

haha.. defeat wu lien teh (hope dream come true)...hahaha....

Ili Shaheera said...

Dare to dream, folks! (x