. ili: Jerayawara
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 25, 2011

Jerayawara

Dewan Utama Pelajar, USM, Pulau Pinang.

I went there with Aisya!
There's a roadshow (jerayawara) about applying undergraduate course in USM!
It's early for us to apply.. but who cares!
We just want to take a look!
Teeheehee..
My dreams are to far my study at here.. in Art's course.. Yays! :3

I saw few people.. very few..
I look at the clock..
Ouh.. I missed the best part..
Roadshow for today almost reach it's end..
No wonder!

WTCoincidence! At the side hall, there's a carnival about women!
There's a health corner, perfumes, shirts, massage's center and health checking etc!
Peiii! I wonder where all those peeps got the orange-pink goodie bag! xD
Aisya and me took a quiz about mother and baby.
Argh! It's too early! That's why we got all wrong, mostly. xD
Mier.. jangan kuciwa.. xD

Futurama Future Mama;
Sha.
Anything to ask? Click here!

No comments: