. ili: Stale Char Kway Tiao
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, February 28, 2011

Stale Char Kway Tiao

Somehow, he made me mad. Very bad.

Once a stranger added me and I've accepted he/she for some reason,
I'll message the person.
I'll comment on his/her pulse.

WTCoincidence! Looks like his friends were mine too!
And he thought that I really loves to comment on everybody's pulse =w=
Hello, hello Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo I'm taking examination this year and I don't have much time to comment random pulses!!!

Luckily you're from Korea (based on your nationality)
And luckily, you're a guy.
Luckily you're a good looking person.
And luckily... this is not a compliment!!! D:<
I feel like eating Mier Homo sapiens tonighttt! Rawrrr!

Robinson Crusoe;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

10 comments:

Chansy said...

what is the relationship between this and SHINee??Korea guy??What are you trying to say??

Fye_Near said...

Lol.. Be patient Ili ;)
Cheer up xD

Ili Shaheera said...

I smell jealousy, Chansy.. okay, next time gonna be SuJu.. okay?

AFYN!!!! I MISSED CHU!!!! -GLOMPS!!!-

Chansy said...

Dont!!SuJu is always for the good news!!

Ili Shaheera said...

Bounce to you, bounce to you,
Nae gaseumeun neol hyanghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you,
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

Borggamargga, borggamargga, borggamargga na gateun namja
Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bagge eobtda
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana (Baby, you turn it up now)

Haha!

Chansy said...

ili..you really bounce my heart la~~
<3<3<3..

Chansy said...

Do return a few favor for helping me~~
Do spread my love to SUJU!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmlUU91hmM
Korean version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWeiV65uGU&feature=player_embedded
Chinese version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVV-lgBgIg&feature=player_embedded

Ili Shaheera said...

Those videos have been liked and faved! xD

Fye_Near said...

Aiyak! *fall down* xD

Ili Shaheera said...

What, aiyak!? Why why why!? xD