. ili: Sungei Wang
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sungei Wang

FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
4.30PM.

I really thought that it was Sungai Wang. It's Sungei. Sungei! xD 

The first place you'll see after you've arrived here is, Oldtown White Coffee. xD
I've waited for my friends infront of it.
Friends? Chansy? Mimi? Palinee? 
...
They were Aril and Mia<3!
They're my cyber friend! From IMVU!
We've just known each other from last year! xD
Well, I do scared to meet them but why should I?
They're my friends!
Yays!

Even though I knew Aril before Mia, but he's the one whose seems to be shy with me.
WTShy?! Der.. apadahal lu ni? Tertelan cekelat Smarties ka? Tak maw kawan.
Mia, jujum kita kawan berdua okay? Abaikan Aril. xD
They brought me deep into the mall and yayboh! We're at the Times Square♥!

They even bought me roasted corn! 0.0

This is my first time eating ROASTED corn. But not for the orange guy perhaps. xD

Tadah~!!! From the left; Ili, Mia and Aril!!!

I covered my identity by using the child, Domo Arigato. xD
Mia can't stop laughing. She's excited to see me. IKR. Haha! As if! xD
Aril just farted. He himself can't bear the smell. Kidding! xD

Friends Forever;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

asal maw cover2 a? kih3

Ili Shaheera said...

Kerna malu itu perisai orang beriman. Haha!

Anonymous said...

-.- semua dalam gamba tu beriman.
haha.sb tu aril kurang cakap.:p

ilishaheera said...

Pokoknya, Anonymous ni Mia ka Aril? Ka orang lain? ._.