. ili: Busy like crazy
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy like crazy

Hooyeah, busy.. busy.. busy..!
Alots of activitiy are going to be held soon.
Now is the time to practice!
Practice makes perfect, aite?
Hope I can do my best ( :

Sketsa; I love my part. Not because of the character but the length of my dialogue. Simple and short. x3 Kan Ucu Wan, Kan? xD "Be-be-betul, betul, betul!" xD
Mier, don't worry. Next time we'll do our own sketsa, okies? xP
Forum Perdana! Uisyeh! Luckily i'm just a reserve speaker. xD
Dendang bermadah (Coral speaking)? Next month and I didn't memorize all the script yet v.v
Sport's telematch etc, Gahhh! Do sixth former really have to participate in this game? =w=
I just don't get it! xP

Looks like i'm an active student, huh?
I wish I can maintain the activeness when I go back home.
Home sweet home. And yeah, everytime I went home, I use my time to enjoy my sweet dreams.
Seriously!
I need to change! xD

Money changer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

No comments: