. ili: Colmar Tropicale
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Colmar Tropicale

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
A French-themed Resort, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.


Our school trip went there during the midnight.
Nothing much to observe.
The coldness makes me wonder when will I see my pillows >.<

The swans. The only thing I observed. I'm so excited to see them in person clearly and nearly.
There's white and black swans.
Placed separately.
Sorry blackies, I snapped you but nothing shown on the camera's screen...
Sorry can't meet you during the daytime.. we'll meet again.. AS IF! xD

Basically, I love this place.
Makes me feels like i'm having a vacation outside the house, state, country and Asian! 0.0

On Vacation;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

nk ikut T.T waaaa -anak manja-

Ili Shaheera said...

Jaja333.. Ili taw Jaja sukakan tempat lagu ni... x3

cherryapplebaum said...

orang putih! macam kt Denmark! bunga tulips wah bahagianya~

Ili Shaheera said...

Jaja, bangkit Jaja, Tak maw lena sini. Basah dah blog Ili ni. Bangkit! xD