. ili: First World Hotel
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First World Hotel

THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
Genting Highlands.
12AM.

 The Hotel and Genting Outdoor Theme Park.

Obviously, this is the daytime scenery.
But we arrived there on nightmode. Eh? xD

My roomates are :
Chansy; The one who seems to be like our mother.
Mimi; A fun person to talk with!
Palinee; Kind-hearted girl ( :
Our group portray 1Malaysia strongly. Try to deny it if you dare! xP

Arranging foods.
That's our first activity. xD
Second one? I can't remember!
z.Z (Dreaming sweetly of course) xP

Mier dreamer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

8 comments:

Chansy said...

Me??Mother!!!
Okies...Leeteuk and I having three cute little children which is iLi- the most naughty around the three babies..,Mimi- the eldest daughter who like to disobey my instruction!!I asked her to sleep with me and her answer is NO!!Ok..she older enough to sleep alone..Poor me~~...Palinee - Who like to sleep late and wake late... I asked her to join with us to play all the games..and her answer is tired!!Okie..poor me~~

cherryapplebaum said...

whoa manyak nye makanan! kuat makan ea ili?

Ili Shaheera said...

Mother, Why father didn't join us? I missed him! :P

Jaja, jauh perjalanan, banyaklah makanan yang dimakan. xD

Chansy said...

Haix....Your father is too buzy...Can't join for the trip but nevermind the coming trip he sure will come and join..[Eeee...perasan nia i nie...-muntah-!!]

Ili Shaheera said...

Nak muntah pun jangan kat muka anak you sendiri. Tak pa la kan.. macam ni la cara layan anak dengan baik agaknya. xD

Chansy said...

==...Jgn risau...Your father will clean up later!!Hehex...

Ili Shaheera said...

xDDD Naughty333!

Chansy said...

Hehex...well..Kakakaka...^^