. ili: Gua Tempurung
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gua Tempurung

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
Gopeng, Perak.

That's the one and only best scene I've snapped when I was there!
Along way through the cave we're not allowed to bring anything except torchlight.
Okies, inventors, create a waterproof torchlight that able to snap photos please~ xD

The cave, wow! alots of stairs!
Images existed at the cave's walls frightened me somehow.
Some of them are girl's images, jellyfish and even drumstick! 0.0
I saw a stalactite that look alike a female's leg.. spooky sexy!
Some part of the cave is so smelly.
Bats' poops =.,=
Chansy, you stepped on a dead baby bat.
Wish there's a poem for the dead bat too... xD
I saw a dead bat
in a cave
near the Chansy's feet.
I saw a baby bat
out of air
because it barely able to breathe
in a crowded cave.
Chansy is so rich.
Why should it suffer like that?
Woi, apa kaitan!? xD

Stalagmite didn't suffer us that much compared to the stalactite.
Aduh... "Watch out! Look out for your brain! Left brain! Right brain!"
BANGGG! ... Ouchies.... Y.Y

I'm glad that nothing bad happened along the journey...
I saw nothing that scares me out...
Bats? They're so high up there and sleeping =w=
If you want to go there, wear sandal!
Sandal that protect your toes! 
Why? Because you'll always hit the pebbles whenever you going through the watery places!
Pants? Wear the one that protects your knees!
Why? Don't expect that you just need to walk inside the cave!
We have to slide! Crawl! And even swims! Kuak lentang pulak tu! Eh? xP

Overall, this expedition is fun in group!

The Explorer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

10 comments:

Chansy said...

Really??I can't the bats.....I'm blind..do you remember that!!My eyes full of Leeteuk only!!hehex..Lastly...I just know that my head been knocked down 4 times..all my knowledge had been knocked out!!I'm becaming STUPID!!wuu...wuu..wu..Bye-byez to my STPM!!

Chansy said...

* I can't see the bats!!

cherryapplebaum said...

cave girl ili :DD

Ili Shaheera said...

Mother, we should bring father along next time. He'll bring his friend too. Hope EunSung are there :P

Jaja the cave girl's friend. Eh!? Gf!? xD

cherryapplebaum said...

haha nice one ur my gf muah!

Chansy said...

Erm...well..this is a family trip but since IF you wanted so much..Okies..I will tell your father to bring his friend to join us!!But you must promise me no more naughty girl!!

Ili Shaheera said...

-Farts-
Sorry, it was my reflex action. xD
So excited! xD

Chansy said...

==..Er..Rethink again...Maybe isn't a good idea to ask your father to bring his friend to join this kind of trip!!Hehex...Better don't ,later you sure keep on hugging Yesung and Eunhyuk...

Ili Shaheera said...

Oopsie de do! xD

Chansy said...

Danger!!Danger!!!Hehex...