. ili: I Should!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Should!

I really have to post something up here!
(Since MYDIN MYMIER asked me to) :P
A bit blur right now.
Just wanted to post an empty post.

What happened today?
I got up really late!
But I'm not surprise because I really need a rest! xD
Alasan...
Ni la dia manusia zaman la ni..
"Apakah jenis manusia semacam ini?"
Haha! Rindu guru disiplin sekolah SMKBG masa wa tingkatan satu! xD
Another quote :
"Apa punya manusia?"
"Tak guna punya manusia!"
"Macam ni punya manusia pon boleh ada kat dunia ni ka?"
Haha!

Okies, I'm really lost.
I should stop... NOW! xD

The manusia;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

nina ynaduff said...

What's going on..??

about recent comments in my blog..why..??
I'm realy2 dun understand...=P

Ili Shaheera said...

It'll make me easier to know whether you've deabated my comment or not. XP

nina ynaduff said...

how..??
idk how 2 do it...=P

Ili Shaheera said...

I'll whisper you.