. ili: ikhmalshark has died.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ikhmalshark has died.

What?! He's dead?!

Okies, I printed screen that from my friend's blog; Izah. 
As I saw the headline, I'm shocked and said...
"So, it's true that he died." 
But soon after I've done my researched, xP
She's not talking about Mal that I knew..
Peti kecemasan betul!

Well, ikhmalshark.. an IMVUer..
I knew him on IMVU of course..
Malaysia, from Johor, a guy, 21 years old. Haha! Maw kenai ka?

I can't remember when but maybe around December, 2010..
His friend told me that he has died..
Hit by the lorry..
0.0

Should I believe it?
I'm still wondering..
If he's not here anymore, why his Facebook is always up-to-date?
Duhhh... wte!
Better use my time to think about Mier! Aite, Mier? :3
Teeheehee...

Still alive;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

No comments: