. ili: Pipa
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pipa

I AM SO EVIL, HAHA!

I'm being to honest lately, huh? 
What's the matter with me?
Matter has mass and occupies space!
Hey! xD

Pipa.. a blogger and a girl...
Found her blog when i'm searching about blog's tutorials..
And her blog loading for ages!
Pft! I feel the same case for my own blog too..
>.>
<.<
<.>

Okies! I'll make it lighter during upcoming hols! Yeah!
Btw.. I'm kinda regret for showing my anger towards Pipa..
Luckily she didn't mad at all (hope so).. Phew~!
Huhu.. siap guna "ko" dah.. bukan apa.. lapaq Koko Keranch masa tu..
Haha!

Chocolatey taste;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

2 comments:

Fye_Near said...

whew.. Ili is kinda scary ._. *bites nails*

Ili Shaheera said...

I AM.. for cyber world only. Real life? Nahhh.. ( :