. ili: Resort World Genting
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Resort World Genting

THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
Theme Park. Fun at the peak!
8.00AM - 11.00PM.

A whole day spent over here felt worth it because I'm very happy and enjoyed my time ( x
My schedule packed with activities but if I look back, I didn't play that much. Times fly.
I'll list all the games I've played!

GENTING OUTDOOR THEME PARK :

 Flying Jumbo! My Jumbo didn't fly that much. Sorry I ate too much. Perhaps. xD

Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland. Aww.. Lots of chocolatey thing! Feels like i'm in heaven! Okay, hyperball. (Hiperbola) Kah kah!

 Cyclone. It was my 1st time riding the 1st roller coaster in 1st Malaysia 1Malaysia. Bravo!

Flying Dragon Ride. This is so fun! Yet I still saw a girl with no humanity feelings such as excited when riding this friendly pinkish dragon. But why? I hate her. Cewah, sukati ja nak benci-benci orang kan Ili ni.. xD Ea la! Muka kering ja gadis tersebut. Sakit hati ku tonton beliau! xD Sapa suruh tonton? xP

FIRST WORLD INDOOR THEME PARK :


Venice Gondola. Dayung sampan ea, bang? Hak hak! Abang plastik ja ni Mier. Huhuhu.

Rio De Janeiro Float. Tadi sampan ayaq. Nin dia sampan udara. xD

Ferris Wheel. 16 tingkat, gayat! xD I heard creepy sound when it moves. Lucky I'm still alive. Hope this game is still safe for future use. 0.0

Reindeer Cruiser. Feels so queen when we're above than others. Not to above. I'm not ready yet. Dx

SnowWorld. Freaking frozen! I feel no humidity in my nostril! My toes gone numb. The guy in charged for X-Treme Snow game are so rough. Benci kalian! Overall, those snow guys are so JERuK! Pft! But I'm still happy. Snowball fight xD Anonymous kid combo Kamehameha-ed me with snow! Nanti sat dia! Jaga dia! Sekali ku ketis, berterabur tulang rusuk! xD

Gahhh.. Sorry Danny, Alia and Jen. I didn't made it to ride the Spiderman (Flying Coaster). Aww.. 
It was just nine games. But I'm still enjoy. The rest games? Until next time!

Happy Visitor;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

7 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

yay org pertama baca!!!

cherryapplebaum said...

snow world!! ni nk pi cari jaket bulu2 ni keh3

Ili Shaheera said...

Ahaks! Geram tak boleh nak label banyak benda sangat! Grr!

cherryapplebaum said...

hmm jaja tak taw mcm mana nk label

Ili Shaheera said...

Mai sha ajaq ( :

Snow World said...

Love it in Genting! Had fun in Snow WOrld and would like to come back there real soon..

ilishaheera said...

Agree<333!