. ili: Tagged
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tagged

Why it must be red!? xD Btw, I forgive you. xD

I just love to print screen. Thanks to Fye_Near! She thought me about this ( :
Based on the image above, I got it from someone's blog.
Idk why.. her post was about tagging.
In the end of her post, she tagged my name 0.0
Idk why.. Idk her.. Idk what's happening right now!

What I really understood is..
She's not talking about Tagged! xD
Somehow.. I'm touched.. huhu..
-Touches Mier-
Hey! xD

Tagged user;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

2 comments:

Fye_Near said...

you are welcome ._.
*remembering*.. when did I teach you? xD

Ili Shaheera said...

Once upon a time in a kingdom far far away. There lived Afin, Im and Ili. They're always online and have a nice chat via Yahoo Messenger. Do you remember? All of the times we had? xD