. ili: Zoo Negara
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Zoo Negara

FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
Ulu Klang, near Taman Melawati, in north-east Kuala Lumpur.
11.00AM.


Yays! A zoo! Full of animals! x3 
But it's not my luck to snap them all =.,=
My handphone's battery was low. Very bad.
So I left the the capturing photos job to Mimi and Palinee!
Later bluetooth and send via gmail okies! xD

Water closet.
Indeed, the toilet. Female one.
I saw a foreigner entered it. Male one.
I was like 0.0 and my desire to use the toilet lost to surrounding. Suddenly. It happened. Just like that. Magic! 0.0

Pft! Lucky I made it to use the toilet.
The other one of course! Much better! For heaven sake! Seriously, better! xD
Zoo Negara didn't create a wonderful memory. Slightly epic failed. xD
You-know-why! Dx

Uh, oh! The best part was posing with the snake!!!
Snake guy : This is a tamed snake.
Ili : Can you just turn it's head away from me, please?
Palinee : Come, I snap along with you.
Then, the guy put the snake at our shoulders. HEAVY! I felt it's tail wrapped me tight. Okay, bai kawan-kawan! @__@
-Snaps- (Still maintain my sweet killer smile) xP
Ili : Okies, done. You may take back your snake, guy.
The guy purposely delayed to take his snake! 
Ili : Abanggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tegar-tegarnya dia lakuin ini sama aku! Siap ketawa bagai anak kecil terhadap aku lagi! Tak maw kawan! D;

Almost faint;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

2 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

abg tu syok la pekena ili hak3

Ili Shaheera said...

Rasa setengah mati.