. ili: Bruno Mars!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bruno Mars!

Oh Mier Gucci! It's today!!! xD

Nice move, Hotmail!
But I'm not interested.
I just need to send a mail from the new Hotmail in order to get the ticket? 0.0
Does it really works?
Pft! =.,=

If and only if I sent the mail and won the prize, I'll bring Zaa for sure.
Zaa suka Bruno kan, Zaa? xD
I wonder why you like him...
Is it because of his face resembles your special someone? >:3

Frankly speaking typing, I hate Hotmail D:<
My account was hacked and the only way to fix it is send my phone number to Hotmail! =.,=
Curse you!
Now I'm happy with Gmail! xD
But it takes time to load the inbox =.,=
Argh! Nobody Nomail is perfect!

Perfectly unperfect;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

8 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

Bruno !! I wish I could marry a guy that can sing like you!! cayaq cek >.<

Ili Shaheera said...

Ahaks! May your dream comes true (;

cherryapplebaum said...

paul mcdonald XD gosh so many guys

Ili Shaheera said...

That's why I typed numerous numbers xD

cherryapplebaum said...

part-time lover <3 sweet

Ili Shaheera said...

Naughty333! xD

LiLohOnEy said...

haha.

kelaka la baca entri ni..

mcm shomells jek :)

Ili Shaheera said...

Bruno Mars memang comei. Eh?! xD