. ili: Dolls
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dolls

Paranoia doll, Dream Of Doll, dolls, dolls, dolls... xD
I saw alots of perfect dolls nowdays...
But I don't feel like having any one of them!
Once, I had a doll. Babi Barbie doll xD
That's an old time story, when I was a silly little girl xD
I tied her up, kept her in a box and never played with her anymore.
Idk where've she gone to 0.0

-screams- Wish I can squeeze it!!!

They even have thier own name! xD

Looks like a Korean girl 0.0

His eyes... PERGH!

This doll portray the symbol of cuteness

Idk why, suddenly I think about Mier xD

Mier's Doll;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

8 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

hey we almost made the same post!

Ili Shaheera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ili Shaheera said...

IKR.
You've inspired me to make this post.
That's why you're in my labels! xD
Hey, about the doll in your post...
I-know-who! D;

Btw, twin effect! ...? xD

cherryapplebaum said...

looks like our brains invincibly attached!
Twin effect! yes indeed
Labels are just great :D
That doll looks like him a lot...even had the cigarette :O coincidence? they are the same
only his hair is straight upwards~pacak mai
uhuhu he has a job now..

Ili Shaheera said...

Really? I know nothing new about him!
Tell me more! xD (girls...) :b
I'm kinda shock to see that doll...
I just have a photo of him but I know that the doll resembles him much 0.0
Not just physically but.. hobbically (EH?!) xD smokes xDDD

cherryapplebaum said...

yes hobically...
Shocked?my previous avi pic,I put it on purpose
I'm so diabolic
Semoga dye bahagia~~uuuit
I don't care anymore :P but still stalking XD

cherryapplebaum said...

p.s. I "met" his cousin,has the same way of chatting XD flirty too,
he even asked for my phone number.grrr
like cousin like cousin eh?
Paq is my news bringer now.
Feel glad seeing paq and ira together so sweet :D

Ili Shaheera said...

Ahah!
I've thought so that they're in love!
But he deny it, pft!
No fun! D:<