. ili: Gifted gift
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, April 29, 2011

Gifted gift

Meet my friend, Tahlia. 
She loves to give gift.
But I never get one for myself v.v
Lookies! There's already seven comments! D;

But I know..
Everythings happened for a reason...
Expect the unexpected...
As a great example...
Sha made a pop quiz and I'm managed to answer it somehow...

I'm the first commenter?! 0.0

No wonder I never made it to get any gift from Tahlia... Sha's gift are meant for me perhaps :b I got a new hairstyles! Yay<3

How do I look? :D

Wah, wah, wah, Ili!
Pop kuiz macam ni laju ja jawab!
Tepat pulak tu ea?
xD

Bull's eye;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

6 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

ouh it's a gift from putri! I unfriended Tahlia
idk why,sometimes i think her pulse annoys me a lot :P

Ili Shaheera said...

xD

cherryapplebaum said...

btw u look fantastic!

Ili Shaheera said...

Does the hairstyles suits the outfit? >O<

cherryapplebaum said...

yes but i think the hair might need some hair extension

Ili Shaheera said...

You want it to look bigger?! xD