. ili: Izah, Happy birthday!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Izah, Happy birthday!

Beb, I wish you're always happy.
You and everyone else deserve it.
I felt that your life is a quite gloomy.
Idk why.
I just felt that way.
Maybe because I read your posts.
Ahem!
xD

Here, some photo of yours that I've photonapped! xD
You set it as public, so, is that's okay with you?
I wish to >.<

  I don't want you to be alone like this D;

Or even like this one.
Looks so heartless empty D;

 
Remains like this! Okay?
snowhaeuka, do stand by her always!<3

Mier always;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

happy b'day to izah,IMVuer :D

Ili Shaheera said...

You know her? :D

cherryapplebaum said...

actually nope
Just sharing b'day wishes :D
I'm trying to be a concerning citizen
Need to get rid the selfish me

izAh bLurR said...

Ya Allah!! maseh sha!!! sgt2 hargai! :D maseh3!!! >,< :D ehehek~insyaAllah pasni dah tak loner sbb ade sha and dayah!! xD

Ili Shaheera said...

Sama-sama, kawan ( :