. ili: Last Minute
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last Minute

Last Minutes Minute.
After I've conducted a very long experiment, I've found a conclusion...
Everythings that I do, is a last minute work.
The hypothesis is accepted.
Need not to remake the report. xD
Idk I know why yet I never improve myself.
Ummi, Ipah nak bagi yang terbaik.
Tapi... mampukah? @__@

Next!
Edi Zaki! All the best with your band!
What's gonna work? TEAMWORK!
Sing that Wonderpets song whenever both of you feels that there's an I-am-always-right-atmospheric-pressure among members. xD

The Key of successness is SHINee.
Eh? xD

Ili Aisyah;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

u can do it!!!! go ili go ili,push3333 heeeeee~
Nice DOMOS btw ^^ so cute lorh

Ili Shaheera said...

Yang push tu belum tiba masanya, Jaja. xD

cherryapplebaum said...

ahaha :P sabar menanti...yg ni la yg paling sabar nk menunggu grab?

Ili Shaheera said...

Erk? Kena tanya Mier, baru Ili paham kot? 0.0

cherryapplebaum said...

heeee~ censored :P