. ili: MUET
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MUET

SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2011
8.00AM - 12.30PM


I've done my MUET!
Malaysian University Englist Test!
For serious!
Heaven sake! xD

But my speaking test was held on April 6th.
Today I did the reading, writing and listening skills.
Phew... time flies, huh?

MUET really made me realized that STPM is around the corner.
And the corner is just next to me!
-looks nearby corner-
Hi? xD

I'm still remember that my Wushu sir kept saying bend when we're doing exercises.
Sir "Bend one, bend two, bend three, four, five, six, seven, eight"
So I followed exactly like sir but a little bit changed I've did.
Ili "band one, band two, band three, band four, band five, BAND SIX, BAND SIX, BAND SIX!"
xD

Candidate D;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

1 comment:

cherryapplebaum said...

no Bend 10 ah? lol all the best ili :3 this is one is hillarious I'm laughing out loud XD