. ili: Police Academy
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Police Academy

TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
Daily Outfit Challenge

I asked my friend; Ila to join the competition.
So it was last month and I just post about it today =.,=
xD

Lookies! She's so excited!

Wait a minute 0.0 She said thank you to ILISHAHERRA?! 
Oh, my my! Reminds me of ilishasheera xD
Btw, Mier is so cute, isn't he? :3

She look so ninja while I look so anime? xP

At last, both of us managed to get top 100!
Yays, sticker!!! ( x
Congratificatilationalism Ila!

Ili Ila;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

previous doc?? i assumed.
good job!

Ili Shaheera said...

Yeah, previous one xD
You entered this theme?

cherryapplebaum said...

nope i didn't

IeLa NaByLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.