. ili: Psycho Crime
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Psycho Crime

Hot STPM 2011 question for bahasa Melayu! Jenayah Psiko! xD
Talk about psycho..
There's alot of Psycho family on IMVU.. haha!
But this post is not related to them =.,=

I don't even bother those psychos unless they HURT my friend! Pft! Curse you!
Touch her, and you'll suffer!
Taste my martial arts you frog! freak!

I have a bad feeling of that guy...
I bet that his friend is a guy who I knew!
Annoying living organism!
I don't want to hate you because I love Mier!
Eh? Tiba-tiba pulak dah...

I psycho crazy over you, Mier! xD

Normal girl;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

Paqpsycho ea?? lol ahaha XD
you are the DOMO Psycho hik3
Live the DOMO Nation! DOMO RULES!

Ili Shaheera said...

Domo Arigato! xD
Paq xDDD

cherryapplebaum said...

Psycho like you means serial killers coz most serial killers have a bad childhood life,unless they become the cereal killer ahahaha :P

Ili Shaheera said...

Who let the cereals here?! xD

cherryapplebaum said...

me! muahahaha-evil laugh-