. ili: Super Watch
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Super Watch

Emblem of the superhero; JAS.

It's a comic.
Published by JAS himself.
What? 
Where can you buy it?
Pft, search for yourself! :b
I'm just a very lucky person because JAS himself borrowed it to me.
Hohoho! Ku tahu kau cemburu :b

Nice comic, dude!
I'm happy to read your comics!
I never know that you have the same passion with me...
That is drawing comics!
But a new infection affected me...
I became more lazy to draw anything! :b

Wish we can colabrate together and make a hit comic :b
Uh, oh! Pengy! You write the storyline and I'll draw it xb

Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

7 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

wow u r so lucky lucky!!!

Ili Shaheera said...

He's a chinese... a guy...
My life is full of chinese!
Even Mier looks like a chinese!
I love chinese<3

cherryapplebaum said...

ni hao ma?

Ili Shaheera said...

Wo hen hao.
Wo ai ni.
Wo shen ni.
Wo pu yao.
Wo pu ce tao.
Wo wo, Dyna! xD

cherryapplebaum said...

i can't speak chinese XD

Ili Shaheera said...

But you can love them besides Japanese and Americans? :b

cherryapplebaum said...

aish chinese? hehe nope